+1 (415) 228 - 9884
CRAFTSMAN JAPANESE FUSION HOME | NAPA, CALIFORNIA
This 3,500 SF prefabricated home will be built entirely out of load bearing metal clad SIP panels- "steel structural insulated panels".
Our company is pioneering the use of this material for homes in California.
We are proud to be the first to show-off this material's superior strength, fire safety, and versatility in California.
It accomplishes a 50% faster build, superior energy efficiency, and a super strong light-weight structure.
At the end of its life cycle, the entire structural shell can be 85% recycled.
- 3,500 SF / (4) Bedroom / (3) Bath
- Steel structural insulated panels (SIP)
- No interior load bearing walls
- Panelized prefabricated metal stud interior walls
- Passive solar design features
- Rain water harvesting system
- Grey water recycling system
- Solar electric panels
- Home automation system
|California Factory Representative
Custom Prefabricated Building Solutions
|Copyright © 2010-2018 360 Sustainable Inc.
All content, video, photography and images are the property of 360 Sustainable Inc.
All rights reserved. Unauthorized use prohibited.
360 Sustainable +1 (415) 228 - 9884