+1 (415) 515 - 8933
STEEL SIP HACIENDA I JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL MONUMENT,
CALIFORNIA - a zero net energy "ZNE" home
This 4,300 SF Spanish Hacienda will be built entirely out of metal clad SIP panels- "steel
structural insulated panels" , and performs 32% better then the minimum required standard
of the 2016 California Energy Code, making it a ZNE (zero net energy) home.
360 Sustainable is pioneering the use of this material for homes in California. This hacienda
will be the first load bearing steel SIP home in the state. The home has a rural desert
location near Joshua Tree National Monument. It is located in Seismic zone "E" - the highest
CA Seismic Zone, and USDA climate zone 14 - the harshest CA Climate Zone. In addition,
this home is located in a high fire zone (FS-1). Construction spring 2018
We are proud to be the first in California to show-off this material's superior strength,
versatility, and ease of construction. It accomplishes a 50% faster build, superior energy
efficiency, and a super strong light-weight structure.
At the end of its life cycle, the entire structural shell can be 85% recycled.
- 4,300 SF spanish hacienda design
- Steel structural insulated panels (SIP)
- No interior load bearing walls
- Panelized prefabricated metal stud interior walls
- Passive solar design features
- Rain water harvesting system
- Grey water recycling system
- Solar electric panels, Solar boiler system
- ERV Energy Recovery Ventilator system
- Highest seismic zone - "E"
- Harshest climate zone - 14
- High risk wild fire zone (FS-1)
|California Factory Representative
Custom Prefabricated Building Solutions
|Copyright © 2010-2018 360 Sustainable Inc.
All content, video, photography and images are the property of 360 Sustainable Inc.
All rights reserved. Unauthorized use prohibited.
360 Sustainable +1 (415) 515 - 8933