+1 (415) 515 - 8933
CONTEMPORARY HOME | TIBURON, CALIFORNIA
This 4,100 SF (6) bedroom, (5) bath prefabricated home will be built using a pre-cut, bolted steel space frame. The roof and exterior walls
will be metal clad SIP panels- "steel structural insulated panels". None of the interior partition walls are load bearing, and they will be
prefabricated metal stud wall panels.
The steep topography of the site makes a bolted steel space frame an ideal candidate for the load bearing structure. It allows for a
straightforward and fast construction of the structural shell. Once the skeleton is up, workers can install all the interior metal stud
prefabricated wall panels, followed by the exterior metal clad SIP panels. Less parts, less steps.
At the end of its life cycle, the entire structural shell can be 85% recycled.
- 4,100 SF / (6) Bedroom / (5) Bath
- Prefabricated bolted steel space frame
- Exterior: Steel structural insulated panels (SIP)
- No interior load bearing walls
- Panelized prefabricated metal stud interior walls
- Passive solar design features
- Rain water harvesting system
- Grey water recycling system
- Solar electric panels
- Home automation system
|California Factory Representative
Custom Prefabricated Building Solutions
|Copyright © 2010-2018 360 Sustainable Inc.
All content, video, photography and images are the property of 360 Sustainable Inc.
All rights reserved. Unauthorized use prohibited.
360 Sustainable +1 (415) 515 - 8933